While you were gone.
Some of the following items have more detail behind the hyperlink - in case you want the longer version
- Installed CopSync & confirmed/added admin rights for local computers (ELEM)
- Fulfilled the following tech requests (I am sure I missed some)
- Took New MacBooks to Kathy to image
- Surveyed the projector locations that you have in column B
- Imaged Norwood's MacBook & returned it - (no further explanation needed)
- Imaged a computer for Hardin and replaced old one - (we talked about this) Additionally, it is updated in AD and database
- Met with Beth on Wednesday concerning future management of iPads
- Took computers to HS for Harkins - 142 and Kott. (attention still required due to waxing)
- Harkins' computer is connected and CopSync is enabled. Kott's and Room 142 are in rooms but not connected. 142 also needs monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc.
- Sorted and labeled printer supplies and stored them in server room.
- Documented this to the best of my ability for hopefully effective communication.